Tuesday, November 30, 2010

And the Weight is on

I know I carrying a child and I should not care about my weight, however I do.. So I have not really been walking or doing my video . Thanksgiving has come and gone and I was deathly afraid to get on the scale, but I did. I had to see where I was. I am now 5 months pregnant and I am weighing in at 164. I have gained a total of 14 pounds. I guess that is not too bad. My goal is was to not gain more than 25 total, however Josiah seems to wants meat and I can't say no :( If I keep eating the way I am eating I'm sure I may pass up my 25 lbs. I am not eating huge portions for my meals, cause I can't but I am eating very frequently. Every 3 hours I am eating something. It is hard cause I am really hungry. I try to carry something with me that will help me when I am "starving". I still feel great and my energy is now way up. I am not feeling as tired anymore. I am still moving but not daily as I was. Mike and I go for long walks to the mall or swap meet and walk for about 2 hours which is great exercise for me. The plan is to try to stay in some control so when baby gets here, I can go back to my routine. That is the plan, however I am aware it may take some time and adjusting to get there, but I know in time if I determined it will happen. Thank you Lord again for helping me stay in control.

No comments:

Post a Comment