Wednesday, November 4, 2009

New size means shopping


So, My boss gave me a gift card for Kohls. I have never ever shopped there before for me cause the cute clothes never fit. So I walked in and I went the junior section and started looking at the size Large shirts. Well everything was on clearance up to 80% off so I picked a few and headed for the dreadful dressing room. Low and behold they fit ! A large Fit! I was so excited, I picked up 6 shirts for 5 bucks a piece and a pair of pants. The funny thing is that I still dont believe that I should be shopping in that section. So I went to the big section. Something in my mind still said that I needed to , so I went picked up a pair of pants and tried them on, and they were too big. After a few times of this, I was convinced that I don't really belong in this section anymore. It is sooooo weird. So that was my new shopping experience in the Junior section. I am officially a size 14. Still fitting a bit weird, but that is the size. Thank you Lord for all of this. I am overwhelmed that you have guided me through this journey. Thank you for selfcontrol, and teaching me all over again. It is by your strength only !

No comments:

Post a Comment