Thursday, November 26, 2009

First Thanksgiving

Well I have to say I was very prepared mentally for this day. I was very proud of my self and how I handled the day. First I helped out alot with the food and was able to fill that void. Then as we prayed and gathered around, I felt a little weird, but I prayed for strength. When it came down to serve ourselves I kind of waited for the line to go down and I served my self on a small cake plate, of course I felt weird but I enjoyed a little of this and a little of that. My cousin actually made me a sugar free dessert which was sooo delicious that I took some home ! After that I was full of course then we went to Angels house and we had a little bit of food there and hung out with family. Over all it was a great day and I was very proud of my accomplishment. We also had our very first Turkey bowl with the Alarcon's , so I did get my work out for the day ! Thank you Lord for LIfe, strength and Peace , I owe it to you ::)

No comments:

Post a Comment