Tuesday, April 13, 2010

WHOO WHOOO!!


100 lbs Down !! Yeah I am so excited!! It seemed like forever to get here especially with my crazy past few months!! So this morning I got up to run and I ran 1.56 miles without stopping!! Then went home to shower and weighed my self and I am down!! I was soooo excited! I have 12 more pounds till I hit goal of 140!!! Wow !! I am so close I can taste it!! I am currently a size 10 and a size medium / large in clothes.. it varies. So Mike and I decided to bump up our routine. We are both running in the morning, seperate times and then we are going to run before our hikes now and then make sure we get in Raquet ball or some kind of fun. I really want to get down to size 9!! So wish me luck.

Thank you Lord.. for your guidance, your patience, your GRACE!! I could not ever and can not do it with out your strength!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment