Monday, October 5, 2009

Weekend Food


Okay so we went to my parents and we had a great time. Hung out with my brothers and BBQed. We did something different we had never done before, we played tag football. It was so much fun ! I notice now that since I have weight off, I don't want to be sitting around, I am up and wanting to do things. We had so much fun and I was not huffing and puffing. I was actually enjoying it. I love new traditions, my mom was even playing and I made a touchdown !! Hard part was that my dad makes the best bbq chicken and food that there were way way too many choices. There was fish, chicken, beef ribs, shrimp, beans and pasta salad. All great food. In the end I settled for a chicken wing which I could not pass up and beans and some cheese and a few pastas. I was very satisfied. I had a great weekend. Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment