Saturday, October 17, 2009

Attention ??


So is it weird to struggle with Attention? Let me explain. When I was younger, I was thinner. I always loved the attention from boys especially. So as I gained weight I never really lost my confidence and I still thought I was pretty but I knew that boys werent looking at me the same any more, which I was okay with. Well now, I have a bit of a hard time cause in my mind I still am the same person a big confident woman, but in reality I am shrinking and the attention is kind of weird now. It is either has to do with my age and maturity or it has to do with self image. I think I suffer from a little bit of both. Self image.. as weird as it may seem, I really still see a big woman. Today I was looking for a shirt and I told the lady I needed a 2x out of habit and she looked and me and said no honey that is too big for you.. I thought .. huh?? too big !! I have not heard that in a long time. Self image is weird and the attention is weird. The other thing I struggle with is that people say I change from week to week.. Am I really changing that much? I don't think so but then again, I see myself everyday. Either way ,I am happy and I feel amazing :)

No comments:

Post a Comment