Thursday, January 6, 2011

Update on the Belly

Well here I am. I survived the holidays, however I think I ate too much. It is not that I am eating too much at a meal, but to much too often in my opinion. Anyways, I am now into my 6th month of my pregnancy. I am 25 weeks and I feel great. My total weight gain so far has just hit 20 lbs. I am weighing exactly what I weighed last christmas. How do I feel about it?? Well at first I was scared cause mentally this is hard to see the scale go up. However I know how to eat and I know that once Josiah is here and stops telling me to eat McDonalds every morning, then I will be fine!! LOL . It really blows my mind that I crave things I never had for over a year. I do have a plan when he arrives. The plan is to still try to get back on some kind of routine once I hit 6 weeks and I am cleared. As of right now, I have not been walking or anything. I was doing an excersise video, but with holidays here I kind of got distracted with Tamales in my fridge. But... I am on the go all day doing lots of things and I am not just sitting which helps. These last 3 months, I really do need to start walking again or the video to help me with labor, which by the way frightens me to death!! But I know that God has put this baby in my belly and that He is in control over it all. I need to just keep remembering that. Today as I turn 31 years old, I am not sad as usual. I used to get sad cause I saw every year slipping by and I saw it as getting old with no children. But low and behold, here we are at 31 years old ready to welcome this little miracle in our lives. I can not begin to express how over joyed I am today and this year. I think now that God knew exactly what I needed and when I needed it. Maybe as a 31 year old I have more patience for a baby , who knows. But what ever reason,  I truly know God timing is always on track, even if it is not in time with our own.
Michael, Josiah and I are all living and walking miracles.  I can't wait to tell him the story!

Be Blessed my friends . Wait on HIm cause His timing is everything.

1 comment:

  1. goodness you sound like a pregnant woman talking :) How wonderful does food taste that you never really cared for before? Craving and gaining is all part of the pregnancy, so enjoy it and in moderation if possible, ha ha!

    I am so excited for such a HUGE miracle God has shown in your lives, and yes, His timing is the absolute best...it teaches us patience and shows us His faithfulness.

    Happy 31st Birthday! We love and adore you so much :)

    ReplyDelete