Saturday, January 17, 2009

Disneyland it is !!



Well Another Trip to Disneyland, with The Barcenas, As you can see Symphony and Audrey are BFF's. It is so cute, they think they are cousins. Aren't we all really?? We had a great day, we got to see Disney's playhouse, which I discovered, I know nothing about. I was really out of the loop, I had no idea who any of these characters were. I guess I should do some homework :) After that we went to try to get on Toy story, but the line was hours long, so we headed back to Monsters Inc.
That was our Day, until next time .....



Here is Symphony and Bella waiting patiently at Church for Disneyland to Begin. ( Hurry up Tio stop Talking)

Beautiful Bella !! Isn't she Lovely !!


Symphony and Audrey hamming it up !! ( Where do they learn this stuff ?)

1 comment:

  1. Thank you guys for being such blessings to our girls! You guys are definitely the "fun" tia and tio....just like my tia Angel was to us while we were growing up! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete